Last Date 30th Sep, 2019
Total Posts 1
Pay Scale BPS-19
Experience 8-18 Years
Age 45-55 Years
Category Teaching & Education
Employment Type CONTRACTOR
Qualification M.A / M.Sc in
Applications are invited for the appointment in Government College Women University Faisalabad from qualified, competent, motivated, innovative, goal oriented & committed professionals having Punjab Domicile (Pakistani Nationals not married to foreign nationals) for the following positions.
How to Apply
- The prescribed Application / Bio-data Form can be downloaded from the website of the University (http://www.gcwuf.edu.pk/) and should be submitted with demand draft (as processing fee non-refundable as per following rates in favor of Treasurer, Government College Women University, Faisalabad.
For (BPS-19) Rs. 2500 & For (BPS-18 & BPS-17) Rs. 2000.
- The duly filled in application from must be supported with attested copies of domicile, educational testimonials / certificates, I.D. Card, three recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on prescribed Application & Bio-data Form available on the University website, accompanied by Bank Draft of US $ 50/- on the name of Treasurer, Government College Women University, Faisalabad and attested copies of all necessary testimonials, ID card, recent photograph, updated CV on the given address.
- Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate Job Application Forms with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
- The university reserves the right not to consider any application or not to fill any post without assigning any reason.
- Persons already employed in any Government or other organizations should submit their applications through proper channel.
- All Government Employees who intend to apply for any post through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of their Attached Department that there is no pending enquiry / out-standing dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their Annual Confidential Reports. These conditions are necessary for grant of Departmental Permission Certificate / No Objection Certificate (N.O.C). The A.C.Rs grading for the last five years may also be recorded in the forwarding letter (where applicable).
- Complete applications must reach recruitment branch Govt. College Women University Faisalabad, Madina Town (Admin Block first floor) by courier, registered post or by hand not later than September 30, 2019 till 4:00 pm positively.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit as per direction of the Government of the Punjab.
- The University reserves the right to increase or decreased the No. of positions.
- No TA / DA would be admissible when called for inter-view.
Note: The candidates who have already applied against advertisement.
i. IPL-3889 dated 07.04.2017 (Deputy Registrar, Deputy Treasurer, University Engineer and Programmer)
ii. IPL-8971 dated 09.07.2017 (Registrar, Controller of Examination and Treasurer).
The applicants of previous advertisements are requested to kindly submit fresh applications if interested for the above mentioned positions. However, such applicants need not to deposit the processing fee prescribed for the post and they will be considered eligible from the closing date i.e. 07.04.2017 & 09.07.2017 respectively.
Job Title: Registrar
Organization: Government College Women University Faisalabad
Address Region: Punjab
Postal Code: 38000
Find all Jobs in Faisalabad
Find All currently open as well as previously published job opportunities in Faisalabad
Find all Jobs in Government College Women University Faisalabad
Find All currently open as well as previously published job opportunities in Government College Women University Faisalabad