Last Date 19th Jan, 2020
Experience 5-6 Years
Industry Health Care
Category Software & Web
Employment Type OTHER
Qualification Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
Daily Job Alerts
The Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH) is inviting applications for application lead specialist to provide an architectural overview,control of design and build activities on the EHR programme. The position requires an extensive technical understanding of the EHR software along with a vision to integrate enterprise-level systems.
The application lead is expected to possess extensive project management experience and managing competing priorities as this position will combine MEDITECH systems acquired from the vendor with third party applications and in-house developed modules for the purpose of creating and protecting the integrity of the EHR Global Standard.Responsibilities
You will be responsible to manage software requirements generated for the clinical software ontology and familiarity with clinical workflows. Routine duties include project planning, task tracking, task assignment, deliverable monitoring and reporting, scheduling and coordinating meetings and working groups, and decision-making to ensure technical cohesion of the designed solution. Other tasks include attendance and follow up from programme boards including Design Authority, Risk Committee, Programme Board if invited, Clinical Advisory Committee as needed, and Project Steering Committee(s).Specifically, you will be responsible to:
- provide ongoing participation in the risk committees to manage risks throughout the life of the programme
- design Authority participation throughout the life of the programme
- participate in Clinical Advisory Board to address technical components of clinical hazards
- provide weekly assignments, meeting facilitation, transparent project performance reports
- advise on programme and project planning phases
- collaborate with vendor counterparts to ensure AKUH goals are being met in a high-quality fashion
- contribute in programme plans, development of tasks, task relations, tracking, and reporting
- contribute to individual site’s project plan for a fine-grained match to each site’s needs.
- Bachelors degree in Software Development/Engineering,Computer Science or any other related discipline.
- an additional certification or academic preparation in project management combined with software engineering
- must have 5-6 years’ experience with project management responsibilities and application development
- extensive experience developing multiple applications previously is a must
- should be familiar with clinical workflow requirements though clinical expertise and/or experience is not mandatory
- EHR experience is required though not with any specific vendor
- excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanour are a must
- must have understanding of modern healthcare, trends, and industry direction and be able to work with IT staff, executives, and medical staff
- extensive knowledge of project management terms and tools is required including knowledge of software architecture, development cycles, and deployment
- must be familiar with the concepts and specific tools for use of project scheduling, quality control, scope management, project human resources management, communications management, risk management and stakeholder management.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position applied for in the subject line.
Job Title: Application Lead
Organization: Aga Khan University Hospital
Address Region: Sindh
Postal Code: 74200